Wow, my last update was like months ago. Now, i took out bit of office time to put up a new post. Thanks to my friend Daniel for asking me to update my blog, so he knows hows my life in Malaysia. Dude, thanks for your concerns. As for myself here in Kuching, i am doing well. Indeed very tiring but BUT rewarding! Why? For the past few months, i have been buried myself with works at day times, then go home mentally and physically tiring. Once i see my baby, growing healthily and happily everyday, me and my wife are so HAPPY too. Felt that all our hard work got rewarded with Chloe’s smiles and giggles. We love her so much. You can see hows Chloe’s progress from my Wife’s blog. greenapplegreen.wordpress.com, do click on the videos, Chloe is just adorable.
I give thanks everyday. Day in day out. Thanking God for giving me a great happy family. A busy but rewarding job. Everything just reminds me of unfailing love and grace from God. Thank you GOD. Tomorrow is my erm.. 2009-1981 = 28 th Birthday! oh, Thank God for keeping me safely and healthily around for 28 years! This year is my FIRST birthday celebrating with my Chloe! However, Helen’s will always win me by one time more celebrating with Chloe because Chloe was given birth on 24 oct 2008, then Helen’s first birthday celebration with her on the 10 Dec 09! Mine on 8 Sep 09 is before Chloe’s! Ha ha.. I try not to complaint on busy life, nasty people, unfortunate events (all usual things that people keep complaining), i only count my “presents” from God. Counting how many good things that God has given to me. This make my life Happy and FULL. Dont you think SO?
But bald for a good reason. FUND raising for Sarawak Children’s Cancer Society( SCCS). So, if you guys have extra money to sponsor me, please do! Contact me before this sunday. Then you will see me bald! Check out my friend’s HEAD. Kennysia.com
Wow, its been 2 years since marriage! He he, tell all of ya, marriage is not the “end” of the relationship. Its another new stage! I love my wife more everyday. Now i got another person to love and being loved – Chloe, my cute daughter. Thanks to my wife, we have a cute baby:) Tonight we are going to have a great dinner! CheerS!
I never write this before. BUT its not late to start one.
1) Be a good father and husband: Wife has been complaining me not giving enough love to her. He he, spend too much time on other things, especially work.
2) Save more money: 2009 will be a really bad year for economy. More and more people get retrenched. You might be robbed by an engineer some day. Save more money, because OPPORTUNITY is for people who is prepared.
3) Manage my telecommunication company nicely: Now, we are not doing as well as expected, but at least we are on track of doing better job this year.
4) Manage my development company well: Will have few projects coming up this year. Hope can complete it all by 3rd quarter of 2010 and get more cash flow in.
5) Increase personal property investment portfolio: Since market is not good, it is a good bargain to get lands or residential properties.
6) Make my daughter say PAPA (first) ha ha: Now she started to mumble…”blah blah…uh uh…geh geh..” so hope she will say either PA PA or MA MA soon!
7) Will save enough money to travel for 2010: I promised my wife to go to New York by 2010 for Christmas! I will start saving more money so can shop more there! Every year we are traveling at least 2 places. We did go to Japan and Perth in 2007, then Hong Kong and KK in 2008, then we are going to KL, Perth then Krabi for 2009!
8) Change my ride by end of 2009: Eyes on few cars at the moment. Will make my decision by end of 2009!
…… cant think of any yet….will add on when i think of any!
TIme flies, what have i done in year 2008?
January: Sheer Unique Spring opened, Traveled to HK, Stayed in Venetian in Macau, meet my HK friend Gary!
February: Attended Son of a Datuk’s (ah Boy) wedding dinner, Chinese New year party at home, first time experienced Paint Ball.
March: Helen is pregnant!
April: Acquired land for Hotel project.
May: Visited Palm Beach, celebrated Dad’s birthday, market survey KL.
June: Bring Helen for regular check up (not confirm its Chloe or Jordan/Wesley), attending HSBC Premier India Train station Dinner. Back to KL for Malaysia GT at Sepang. Sheer Unique @ Spring Electrical Fair
July: Showroom project kick started. Benta Mewah Development Office ( fully renovated)
August: Went to 1Borneo at KK to survey market, Ah Q (my dog)gave birth to 4 puppies. First in East Malaysia to sell Porsche phone. First experience at Tune hotel at 1Borneo.
Septmeber: Celebrated my Bday, tested drive few cars (thinking of changing).
October: Visited Malay friends on Raya, Sheer Unique @ Green Height Mall branch Opened , Roland and Steph married. My wife gave birth to Chloe (24 Oct 08), got Umobile dealership.
November: Celebrated Chloe’s full moon, Showroom @ Rock Road project has finished the 2nd floor construction, Sheer Unique @ ONEtj under renovation (80% completed).
December: Bought new White Merc B class, First trip to Sematan with Ah B(chloe) , Ah B first experience on SKYPE. Celebrated Ah Yang’s Bday, Celebrated Helen’s surprise Party (10 Dec 09), 2nd drawing of new 2009 project (The Bullet) , Then Celebrated Jodie’s Bday. My best Buddy Louis is BACK from Taiwan (Brought back nice Bak Gua), Chloe’s 2nd month old, celebrated First christmas with Chloe! Celebrated Tan Sri Jeffery Chai’s Bday. Had dinner with Pastor James, Aunty Kim and family, celebrated New year Countdown with wife and close friends!
HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL MY FRIENDS!!
Do you play badminton? Do go to sport recreation center for that? Or just played like i did when i was a kid. PLaying badminton over the gate of my house! Or put up a temporary netting over the trees and play? I did that both. Ha ha, you must be thinking that i am a hot badminton fan, but i am not. I love basketball! Ha ha, but still… sometimes i still play badminton. So, what’s your favourite hobby? Past time sport? Where is the best place to play? Share bit!